Wednesday, January 26, 2011

(If you) keep me in your heart - Bill Wells & Aidan Moffat

The first single from Aidan Moffat & Bill Wells really stunned me when first listening to it.

Bill Wells always tickled a place in my heart, when I now and again were to stumple upon some of his unconventional jazz founded music. And I've always been a fan of Arab Strap.

On the other hand. Aidan Moffats projects since Arab Strap have been of a minor quality. Well, at least in my opinion. They've not been bad, just average.

That might be changing now. The change began with the concept album Ten short songs for modern lovers from 2010, where Mr. Moffat seemed to have found a grain of something great within his creative abilities towards dark humour and social sensibility. And now, with the collaboration with Bill Wells, it is not just a growing - it seems like the coming of a blooming.

The video below is the first single from Bill Wells and Aidan Moffats collaborative album Everything's getting older, entitled (If you) keep my in your heart. Brilliant

No comments: