Monday, September 18, 2006

Whitest Boy Alive - Live in Vega

The Whitest Boy Alive played Vega yesterday. The dorky Erlend Oye, which reminds me of a young Bill Gates, was pretty awsome.
Indielaundry-mate Arnar visited from Reykjavík and was pleased as well, even though he thought better of the Hot Chip-concert at the same venue friday.

The band played a remake of Snap's "I've Got The Power" and their version of Stardust's "Music Sounds Better With You" was awesome as well. Brilliant synthezizer-electro pop.

The lousy picture on this entry is a mobile shot of Erlend Oye, one meter from me... He crowdsurfed from the stage to the back of the hall and back again. The audience liked it, and the band had the energy as well. Nice sunday.

The Whitest Boy Alive - Inflation (mov)
The Whitest Boy Alive - Burning (mp3)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww - should've been there. I hang my head in annoyance and disappointment in lacking finances...