Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Last minute guide to Roskilde


7 hours from now I'm gonna take my backpack and walk to the train. Then it´s my 13th Roskilde Festival in 15 years. And I'm lookin forward as it was my first time. I've said goodnight to my kids and are again looking through this years excellent program. Only a few times before the odds have been so good as this year. Perfect weather. Great program. Brilliant plan. The best camp. So if the whisky and warm beers doesn't get my all confused - heres my tips for a perfect festival:
Thursday:
1930 - MGMT - Odeon
2200 - Radiohead - Orange
Friday:
1600 - Band of Horses - Arena
1930 - Kings of Leon - Orange
2100 - Mogwai - Arena
2230 - Grinderman - Orange
0100 - Yeasayer - Pavilion
0200 - Spleen United - Arena
Saturday:
1830 - Joan as Police Woman - Odeon
2130 - Neil Young - Orange (notice he's got 3 hours!!)
0200 - Black Mountain - Arena
Sunday:
1800 - Cat Power - Odeon
2015 - Bonnie Prince Billy - Odeon

It can't go wrong!!
Have a great festival - and look forward to the Indielaundry festival-review!

No comments: