Thursday, March 11, 2010

New video: Yeasayer - 'O.N.E.'

Today Yeasayer's second album 'Odd Blood' arrived in my mail box. My first impression says that it is a fine album but whether it rivals their brilliant debut 'All hour cymbols' is too early for me to say. Certainly, the New Yorkers have reached for a more electronic sound this time around. The second single, 'O.N.E.', is my pick of the album right now and Yeasayer has just released this smashing futuristic/retro video of the song:

Yeasayer "ONE" By: Radical Friend from ODDBLOOD on Vimeo.

2 comments:

"Prof. Kitty" said...

Haven't heard the album yet, but I agree that O.N.E. is great! I've also been obsessively enjoying the XXXChange remix of it. Thanks for posting the video!

Mogens said...

You are welcome, Prof. Kitty :-) I would love to hear the remix. Do you have a link?