Thursday, June 15, 2006

Styrofoam and Death Cab Gibbard mp3

Belgium electronic act Styrofoam will support Death Cab at the Paradiso in Amersterdam on 6/25. And there might be a pretty good chance that Mr. Gibbard will join Arne van Petegem aka Styrofoam for Couches in the Alley, where Ben sounds otherworldly, referring to Jack Kerouac and stuff...
BTW: Paradiso and Melkweg are the backbone of great live-concert website Fabchannel.com. I hope the acts agree on copyright-issues so this concert will be broadcasted.

If you like indietronica and Moby-like arrangement and some great guest vocalists as Lali Puna's Valerie Trebeljahr, the American Analog Set's Andrew Kenny and Ben Gibbard from Death Cab, you definetly wanna check Styrofoam. Buy Nothing's Lost here.

Styrofoam - Couches in the alley, feat. Ben Gibbard (mp3)
Styrofoam - Make it mine (mp3)

The Postal Service - Nothing better (Styrofoam remix) MP3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for a great post and a new fun blog to read. I know you commented on my blog a month ago or two - I think it was Kristoffer. I just wanted to say thanx as read above and to pay my regards :o)
/Sara
PS you've got a friend request ;o) DS