Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Justice

Frenchmen Gaspard Augé and Xavier de Rosnay form the amazing electronic duo "Justice". Previously known for remixing well known artists such as: Britney Spears, N.E.R.D, Fatboy Slim and Daft Punk they are turning heads all over the world with their soon-to-be-released album † (read "Cross"). As other large electronic releases this year, their album has already been leaked to torrent sites such as Mininova and of course I've snatched my own copy.

I really can't recommend this album enough - it's got everything you want and in all the right places. I havn't been this excited about a dance album since I first got Royksopp's "Melody A.M"!

Check out some tracks from the new album below:

  • Justice - D.A.N.C.E
  • Justice - Phantom
  • Justice - Valentine
  • Justice - The Party (Featuring Uffie)

  • ..and here's the video for D.A.N.C.E, enjoy!

    No comments: