Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Camera Obscura live from KEXP mp3

I forgot yesterday evening that I really love Camera Obscura from Glasgow, so this morning I was pleased to find some darn hot live recordings from yesterdays session at KEXP.
I only have Underachievers Please Try Harder on my cd-shelf and that is a lovely sounding record. Sweet, melodic and memorable indie pop record. But a couple of years ago I had a indiepop breakdown, but now that I'm better, I think I should get myself Let's Get Out of This Country.
It's all very Belle & Sebastian'ish, but it's up there competing with the best in the genre. Tracyanne Campbell simply writes amazingly intimate and tender ballads. Have a listen on the tracks from yesterday - all fresh and in good quality too.

  • Camera Obscura - Let's Get Out Of This Country
  • Camera Obscura - Come Back Margaret
  • Camera Obscura - I Love My Jean
  • Camera Obscura - I Need All The Friends I Can Get
  • No comments: