Friday, May 26, 2006

The whitest Boy Alive - Erlend Oye downloads

I am kind of puzzled in a good way. It's only three days ago, I posted an entry on the geek Erlend Öye and where he was at. Because I miss him.
The day after entries startet popping up. A good coincidence.
His newest project is based in Berlin and called The Whitest Boy Alive and has some whooping bssline and the great voice of Erlend. The structure is very simple and good for clubs. Love it!

Album called "Dreams" is released in Europe 31. May. Buy the album here.

The Whitest Boy Alive - Inflation (mov)
The Whitest Boy Alive - Burning (mp3)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Song Whitest Boy Alive - Burning
I'm in love with this music, I just knew it a few minutes ago in a video on Youtube and I can't believe I found it in your blog, thank you for give the World the chance to know this band. Thanks from Brazil. Peace!